The Municipality of Kincardine is a host to many fun and exciting events each year.

Current Events

To see what events are happening or to add a community event in the Municipality of Kincardine please visit our Community Happenings Calendar.

Host an event

If you are planning a special event on municipal property, using municipal resources, or are requesting a by-law exemption, you will need to follow the Special Events Policy.

Apply for a Special Event

You can learn more to help plan your event from the Special Event Planning Guide. Return the completed Special Event Application  to the Licensing/Administrative Assistant.

More information

Additional event documentation and resources:

Food vendors

If you are a food vendor, hot dog cart or other type of refreshment vehicle, you must follow the requirements in the Refreshment Vehicle By-law. You must receive written permission from the special event organizers to sell within their event. You do not require a municipal refreshment vehicle licence if you are only at a special event. You will however need to complete the required application.