A Road & Sidewalk Closure Permit is needed whenever work requires the use of Municipal road right-of-ways. The Municipality must grant approval before any travel lane or sidewalk be closed. To obtain a permit, an application form must be filled out and submitted a minimum of 7 business days prior to the intended closure date. For permit applications please see our Road Permits page.

If you are planning a special event that requires road or sidewalk closures, please refer to Event Hosting.

To view current road and sidewalk closures see our news & notices or view the map below.